Stay up to date on all our promotions and latest news!
2nd Annual Student Giveaway!
Draw on the first day of school at 8am on September 7th, 2022!
Apple Pencil expands the power of iPad and opens up new creative possibilities.
How to enter the draw:
1) send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about your kids school needs.
2) like our profile and share from wherever you saw this giveaway post.
All entries and requirements must be completed by September 6th, 2022.
Note: Simply include your first names and the winner will be contacted to verify our giveaway requirements before arranging pick-up or delivery.
1. TO ENTER 2ND ANNUAL STUDENT GIVEAWAY (the “Giveaway”) you must complete and submit your entry by following the instructions found on https://www.tech101.ca/news “the Giveaway page”. In the event of a dispute, entries received on-line shall be deemed to be submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Limit of one (1) entry per individual. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once, all your entries will be void. Giveaway starts at time posted on GIVEAWAY PAGE and closes on time stated on giveaway page (the “Giveaway Period”). There is one (1) grand prizes (the “Prize”) to be won from among all the eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. The giveaway sponsors are TECH101 (hereinafter referred to as the “Giveaway Sponsors”).
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Ontario and [be eighteen (18) years of age or older]. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Giveaway Sponsors, their respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
4. Prize – There is one (1) prizes consisting of PRIZE. Approximate retail value of the Prize is C$129
5. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Giveaway Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
6. On or after 8am on September 7th, 2022 ET, a random draw for the Prize will take place from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. The first entry drawn will be eligible to win the Prize. The odds of winning the Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. TECH101, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential winner by email provided the same day of the event. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared the winner, the potential winner must show proof of all requirements for entry. Acceptance of the prize assumes that the potential winner and his/her traveling companions has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Giveaway Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s, participation in this Giveaway and receipt and use of the Prize. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event, no later than THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
7. By entering this Giveaway the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Giveaway Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Giveaway, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Giveaway.
8. All entries become property of Giveaway Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the name of the Prize winner (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Giveaway Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Giveaway Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Giveaway is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Giveaway is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Giveaway including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Giveaway Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Giveaway Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Giveaway web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Giveaway Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Giveaway Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Giveaway including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Giveaway or from downloading any material from the Giveaway web site.
9. Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Giveaway, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Giveaway Sponsors for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Giveaway. Giveaway Sponsors will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Giveaway. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Giveaway Sponsors should be addressed to TECH101 at email@example.com
10. For Ontario residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of this Giveaway may be submitted as required by Ontario law. No substitutions or other value will be awarded in the place of the original prize giveaway with any mediation
11. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Giveaway Rules, Competition Act, and disclosures or other statements contained in any Giveaway related materials, including but not limited to the Giveaway entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Giveaway Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
12. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Giveaway Sponsors and or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
Tips & Tricks Uncovered
Writer for Alliance for Healthier Communities Brian Sankarsingh captured the amazing work going on at CHCN. This is a very special program and group to be a part of.
Tips & Tricks Uncovered
With a few clicks check availability and schedule a date and time that suits you.
Tech101 and Community Health Centres of Northumberland - November 5th, 2021
Tech101 has linked with Community Health Centres of Northumberland’s (CHCN) new Digital Equity project!
This program enables more people to get digitally connected, especially those without access to technology. Tech101 is training staff to be able to assist community members with loaner devices using apps such as Zoom.
CHCN's staff is receiving training and support on areas such as; device accessibility in order to offer the most user-friendly experience, training strategies geared specifically to adult learning, and Zoom 101 to assist a client efficiently in the middle of a zoom class.
Click here for more information on the Community Health Centres of Northumberland.
Like Us on Facebook
Click the picture below to check out our Facebook page!